Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Re-evaluation with conclusion!

I think I should definitely try to pursue my idea. As Akiva and Jina mentioned, all that has to be done in order to implement my idea is get the netbooks in the right classes. This is possible in the next 3 months as we would just have to transport the netbooks using the cart. As far as learning Sketchup, I am sure IDC students or some students would be able to figure it out themselves. If not, we could provide them with tutorial links or perhaps train the teacher first. This goes for all the software- not only Sketchup.


            Initially, I would like the Social Sciences / Geography department to consider my idea. Ms. Gourley, Ms. Lee, or Ms. Papernick would be the teachers that I would like to hear me out. These teachers would be able to incorporate my idea with the curriculum as most of Geography class is based on mapping, presentations and projects. With the help of the software that I recommended, students would be able to excel in the course and develop interest in the course- if they haven’t already.

No comments:

Post a Comment