Monday, September 27, 2010

Project Two!

1) Netbook Cart Team                                -2

2) In Depth Software Development           -1 (HIGH PRIORITY)

3) Web 2.0 Tools                                        -3 (LOW PRIORITY)

  1. Why did you rank the projects in the order that you did?
I believe that downloading the right software should be our first priority. We need to get the right software for the right classes before we can send them out to use. After the right software is installed, we need to set up the network cart team. This will get our netbooks out to the classroom. In my opinion, downloading the Web 2.0 Tools should be our last priority. I don't think that the Web 2.0 Tools would be benefitial to the education of the children. Although it might make a slight difference and help some students, it would still be preferred to do everything the old-school way.

  2. How would your first project selection best make use of your personal skills and abilities?

I am very good and comfortable with software and troubleshooting. I believe my logical and analytical skills would make it a perfect time for me to shine. I would be able to research new software that would help the students, as well as install them on the notebooks and teach others how to use them.

3. Is there any project you really don’t think you are suited for? Why?

I don't think I am suited for the Web 2.0 Tools. This is because I am not creative at all and although I am not terrible with working with the web, I don't prefer it. I also am not in complete agreement with the Web 2.0 Tools even being installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment